Management accounting combines accounting, finance and management with the leading edge techniques needed to drive successful businesses.
In addition to strong accounting fundamentals, CIMA teaches strategic business and management skills:
- Analysis – understanding the story behind the numbers and using it to make business decisions
- Strategy – using the insight from analysis to help formulate business strategy to create wealth and shareholder value.
- Risk – applying analytical skills to look at end-to-end business processes to identify and manage risk.
- Planning – using accounting techniques to plan and budget.
- Communication – knowing what information management needs and explaining the numbers to non-financial managers.
You can trust CIMA members
CIMA members and students are required to comply with the CIMA code of ethics and to adopt the fundamental principles to their working lives. CIMA members are at the heart of business as its conscience, adding judgment, independence and objectivity to their professional…
View original post 27 more words