Its Payroll Year End time
- 5 April 2021 – You must have sent your final FPS for the tax year 2020-21 by this date (although you should of course still submit FPS returns on or before the final pay date of the year, as per HMRC rules, which may be before 5 April 2021)
- 14 April 2021 – last date for March CJRS claims
- 19 April 2021 – You must have sent your final EPS submission for the year by the year – which serves as your ‘Final Submission’ to HMRC for 2020-21.
- 31 May 2021 – You need to provide a form P60 (either paper or electronic) to each employee on the payroll who was working for you on the last day of the tax year (5 April). You must do this by no later than 31 May. Make sure that you have the payroll file open for 2020-21, then click ‘Forms – End of Year P60’ to produce these.
- 6 July 2021 – Expenses and benefits annual returns – If you provide employees with expenses and benefits then P11D and P11d(b) are still sent as a separate submission to HMRC and should be sent by 6 July 2021 where applicable.
contact us if you need help