We have already beaten last year and we still have 2 months to go!
So why do people read our blog?
- Useful Content – We learned a long time ago that if you want followers and readers you have to write about things that will interest as wider audience as possible. My blog is about Accounting and Tax, which you might think is boring but it does affect everyone, we all pay tax! and there is plenty to blog about.
- Accurate Content – Its important to get the content right but even if you do make a mistake you can bet your life someone will tell you. Fortunately most readers are very helpful and will also contribute suggestions.
- Regular Posts – you have to post regularly, we post 2 or 3 times a week, we prepare them in advance and schedule them
- Variety – we try cover a wide variety of topics and our audience appreciate it, we even get special requests
- Pictures – Blogs without pictures, charts and graphics are boring
- Share – Post your blogs every where on Social Media and encourage others to do the same
- Pick a good title – The title will be found by search engines so try to think about what someone might search for
- Video – You Tube has plenty and most people would love you to link to their video as it will increase their hits as well as yours
- Infographics – we love infographics and we try to create my own when we have time
- Keep it simple – Lets face it Tax is complicated, so we try not to make the blogs too complicated otherwise we will lose followers
According to Hashtagify we are now the 2nd and the 5th most influential tweeter on Self Assessment