My mission is complete, statistics as follows for 2018 and 2019
MBL Seminars for Accountants in Practice
- 19 seminars delivered
- Duration of seminar – 6 hours
- 279 attendees
- Locations – London, Manchester, Southampton, Leeds, Cambridge, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Haverford West (Wales)
- Price of Seminar £216 to £480 (this to MBL not to me, I am paid a presenter fee and expenses)
- 99% rated the seminars as Satisfied or Very Satisfied
- 71% rated the Speaker as Very Satisfied
UK Training for Businesses
- 29 seminars delivered
- Duration of seminar – 4 hours
- 552 attendees (from some of Britain’s biggest corporates)
- Locations – London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Southampton, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Newcastle, Bristol, Reading
- Price of Seminar £269 (this to UK Training not to me, I am paid a presenter fee and expenses)
- 98% rated the seminars as Good or Excellent
- 55% rated the Speaker as Excellent
- 160 attendees
- Edinburgh University
- 2 hour presentation as main speaker
I have also done some other presentations and consultancy bringing the overall attendees to over 1,000
Its been great fun and I hope the attendees have been able to put my content to practical use.
I am also now helping Sage, the UK’s largest technology company, I have joined their Accountants Advisory Board.
Whilst first stage of MTD is now complete, there is more to come in 2021 with Income Tax and Corporation Tax, so I will be back and if Brexit happens then I am sure training and seminars will be needed to understand the changes.
Thank you to all those who attended and to MBL and UK Training for booking me.
Here are some pictures from my travels
One thought on “Making Tax Digital Seminars – Mission Complete”
Well done Steve!
Dr Jose Miranda
Mobile: +44 (0) 7799 737 465 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/josemiranda1/