The government have published new guidance
General information about the scheme
• To be eligible for CJRS an employer must agree with the employee that they are
a ‘furloughed worker’.
• Employees must be notified that they have been furloughed.
• Employees must be furloughed for a minimum of three weeks.
• The employee cannot do any work for the employer that has furloughed them.
• You can claim 80% of wages up to a maximum of £2,500 per month per furloughed employee.
• A separate claim is needed for each PAYE scheme.
• You can only claim for furloughed employees that were on your PAYE payroll on or before
19 March 2020.
• An RTI submission notifying payment in respect of that employee to HMRC must have been
made on or before 19 March 2020.
• You must have a UK bank account.
Watch our Video to find out how we are helping our clients to make claims
Check our website for all the latest information on government support and get free downloadable guides