Full Detail on CIMA Global, extract below
Chartered management accountants:
- Advise managers about the financial implications of projects.
- Explain the financial consequences of business decisions.
- Formulate business strategy.
- Monitor spending and financial control.
- Conduct internal business audits.
- Explain the impact of the competitive landscape.
- Bring a high level of professionalism and integrity to business.
CIMA is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. Our mission is to help people and businesses to succeed in the public and private sectors.
We have 203,000 members and students in 173 countries. They work at the heart of business in industry, commerce and not for profit organisations. We have strong relationships with employers, and sponsor leading research.
We constantly update our qualification, professional experience requirements and CPD programme. This ensures that our members and students are first choice for employers who are recruiting financially trained business leaders.
We are committed to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards, and to maintaining public confidence in management accounting.
CIMA Members in Practice are monitored by CIMA for:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Continuity Agreements
- Letters of engagement
- Ethical conduct
We work together and refer work to the most appropriate Member in Practice.