One of the best things about Xero is the ability to use apps and there are over 700 to choose from.
I have just completed the Xero courses for
- Trade and Constructions Specialist
- Professional Services Specialist
- Retail and eCommerce Specialist
These courses explore how and when to use apps and compare features between the some of the most used Apps.
Great courses, very useful
If you need advice on Apps please let us know
There are lots of brilliant accounting solutions on the market, so how can you decide which one will work best for your business?
The first thing you need to decide is what features you need:
- Construction Industry
- Automated payments – PayPal etc
- Bank Feeds
- VAT Schemes
- Document Storage
- Accountant Access
- Access – Apps, Devices, Mac’s
- Contact Management
Don’t pay for things you don’t need!
As your business grows, will the software grow with you
- Can you add users
- Can you set access levels
- Are there upgrade products
- Can you add in other products (Apps) such as scanned receipts
How much does it cost? Normally working with an accountant will reduce the overall cost and provide a package deal
- Monthly Software Subscription
- Accountancy Fees
- Book Keeping Costs
Ask for Help
Just because you have cloud based software it doesn’t mean you won’t need an accountant! you might think you don’t need help but an accountant will help you choose the right VAT Scheme, claim tax reliefs and comply with reporting requirements.