Yes, its true, our blog has been read over 450,000 times, keep reading and help us to reach the half a million mark.
We now have over 9,000 followers and we have made 804 post.
Google has become our best friend and is the source of around 94% of our visitors.
That’s pretty impressive for a blog about accounting and tax!
What’s more, we don’t pay to boost posts or use any other ways to gain advantage, we just post content that our followers and readers value.
Our blog was started to help business owners resolve common issues, its purpose is to help people and to explain how tax works and where the problem areas are. Its designed to give complete answers, rather than ‘here’s a problem, now contact us for the answer’ . We want readers to be able to resolve basic and common problems themselves for free and if their problems are more complex or they need extra help then to contact us or their own accountant.
We don’t ask subscribers and followers to pay and we don’t sell advertising.
So why do we bother?
- We really do want to help people, why should tax and accounting be a black art, lets help everyone to understand it
- By helping you, we also increase our own knowledge and understanding – so we all learn together
- The 804 posts are a huge resource for anyone seeking the solution to a problem
- Our blogs are a great reference source as we generally have links to the specific HMRC rules and helpsheets, we often quote our blogs when our clients ask about an issue they face
- We enjoy writing them
What lessons have we learned from blogging?
- Always have a picture
- Choose a good title for the URL
- Post regularly
Did you know…
- There are more than 1.5 billion blogs
- The majority of blog readers are aged 18 to 36
- Most people read more than 5 blogs per day
- Most bloggers share their blogs on social media